Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't You like how life Always throws you a curveball? - Post things that didn't go as planned and react to others' here! -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

Don't You like how life Always throws you a curveball? - Post things that didn't go as planned and react to others' here! -  Empty
PostSubject: Don't You like how life Always throws you a curveball? - Post things that didn't go as planned and react to others' here! -    Don't You like how life Always throws you a curveball? - Post things that didn't go as planned and react to others' here! -  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 am

So here is how things turned out for me. But first! you need to know what my plan was.

Soooo when I was 15, (almost 20 now) I had my mind SET on living in Japan. My plan was to go study abroad in Japan as a High school student (my parents would have given me a debit card to help pay for things till I get a job.) and eventually move out of my foreign exchange student residence and do what I needed to do to live in japan. I wanted to learn fluent Japanese, find a nice guy. well, you know how that story ends.

Here is what didn't go according to plan. I met a guy here I love you We quickly started dating and well... before I had my dad pay for everything I needed... I had to choose between my new boyfriend who at that point I realized I loved and following my dream. I stuck with my man.

I'm still with him and in fact, we are engaged and we will marry after we are both done with college and working steady jobs. I am now in my 2nd year as a nursing student and he is in his first year as a mortician student.

I never pictured my life to be like this. Sometimes, I do regret not going at least for 1 year to study abroad. But, I think I made the right choices and I am very happy now :3

But I still have a longing to at least visit Japan on vacation for 3 weeks! I want to visit Osaka, Tokyo, Kyoto, Hokkaido, and anywhere else I decide! I want to go and see momusu LIVE there! I've already seen them live at AX but I want the real deal! I want to eat at yummy restaurants, See the sakura bloom! I even want to see the rain there! I'm going to continue practicing Japanese, work on loosing weight, and when I am done with nursing school and I have saved up enough money, I want to travel there with my fiance :3

That is my goal! Anyone else have any ironic stories or goals they want to share?
Back to top Go down
https://airashiirevival.4umer.com
Meroko
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Meroko

Don't You like how life Always throws you a curveball? - Post things that didn't go as planned and react to others' here! -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You like how life Always throws you a curveball? - Post things that didn't go as planned and react to others' here! -    Don't You like how life Always throws you a curveball? - Post things that didn't go as planned and react to others' here! -  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Congratulations Sammi!! -cough Japan honeymoon cough- XD

So here is my plan.

When I was about 8 I decided I wanted to become a singer, I always sang to my Hilary Duff CDS and danced around my room, when I entered 7th grade I began to really get in jpop and I stopped listening to American music. In 8th grade I really decided I wanted to be a singer in Japan and I entered my school talent show and I performed just to see if I could get over my stage fright which I did. In 9th grade I decided that I would take it up a notch and the summer going into 10th grade I started fandubbing hoping I could improve and start small by doing it online.

So here's what happened where it didn't go as planned,

I had begun taking horseback riding lessons and absolutly HATED the horse, Luke, I was riding, but after a while of riding other horses instead and getting back on him I decided how well we had begun to work together and how much I loved him. In my sophmore year of highschool my parents leased him for me and about 3 months after, my dad bought him for me. My mom told me that if I moved to Japan I could never be a singer and so I had to make a choice. Either stay with Luke or be a singer. I chose Luke and began working on a new dream of owning a horse rescue ranch and becoming a horse trainer.

The day I posted Meroko's Dictionary Volume II, my parents told me that they had sold Luke and I was very depressed about it and even thought about quitting dubbing. I tried to listen to music and it just made me cry more about how sad I was that I had given up my dream for him and listening to my dubs I would cry thinking "How could I ever be this happy?!"

About a week after he was sold my friend sent me a message and told me about an audition that would allow international talent to sign under JYP, SM or YG. I realized that now that Luke was gone, I could go after my dream. I sent in my application and I'm ready to fail the audition but I'm not going to give up on this dream.

The current owner of Luke told me that I can come visit him any time, and I can ride him or work with him whenever I want. I can be close to Luke and still have my dream so it came out a happy ending, even though my parents are talking about buying me another horse. I'm like (I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you) but I think at some point all horse owners come to this point when they sell their horse or their horse dies and they move on and get another so I think I'll be ok but I'm still heartbroken over it.

So this is how my plan came out XD
Back to top Go down

Don't You like how life Always throws you a curveball? - Post things that didn't go as planned and react to others' here! -
Page 1 of 1