Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elli
Generation 1 Member "OG's"
Generation 1 Member
Elli

CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!- Empty
PostSubject: CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!-   CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!- EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Okay so I am restarting a new group that my friend and I (well ex friend now since she is sooooo mean!) tried to start a few years back.

Anyone is welcome. Just fill out the forum and post it below if you want to join. THis will be a "chipmonk" group so all of the vocals will be edited into "Chipmonk" or "Cutesy" voice for the songs.

The song in this video is about two years old, please don't mind the singing, it is only used as an example. My jerk ex-friend sings first and I have the second solos.

Rules:
01. Turn Lines in on time!!
02. Have fun

Singles:
Each single will have 2 songs. The first single will be chosen by me and the rest we will vote on!

Youtube username:
Stage name(Please pick a japanese last and first name, Include Kanji):
Group(s) auditioing for:
Are you interested to help me audio/video mix?:
Will you visit the forum?:
How Often can you record lines?:
Can you get lines in by the deadline?
Can you sing Harmony?:
Can you rap?
List 3 of your favorite H!P Singers:

Example: Cutiepitchrevolution
Stage name: Hashimoto Aimi (橋本愛美) <-- This is my japanese name :3
Group(s) auditioing for: Any
Are you interested to help me audio/video mix?: YES!
List 3 of your favorite H!P Singers: Suzuki Airi, Michishige Sayumi, Suzuki Kanon

If you are looking for names with Kanji, please look at these links!
Last names: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_common_surnames_in_Asia#Japan
First Names:
http://www.aboutnames.ch/japanese.htm

Groups:
Image Girl (イメージガール): Morning Musume, Misc. 6-12 members
Lovely Jinsei (ラブリー人生): Berryz Koubou, Buono!, Misc. 5-9 members
Kyuuti Love! (キューティーラブ): C-ute, S/mileage, Misc. 6-10 members

If you have anymore questions, please PM me and I'll answer ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Meroko
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Meroko

CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!- Empty
PostSubject: Re: CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!-   CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!- EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Youtube username: MisaMisa6666
Stage name(Please pick a japanese last and first name, Include Kanji): Meroko Kururugi
Group(s) auditioing for: Image Girl
Are you interested to help me audio/video mix?: I can help video mix but audio I'm not very good with :/
Will you visit the forum?: yeah yeah!
How Often can you record lines?: Anytime I'm not sick O~O
Can you get lines in by the deadline? Yes, as long as I'm not sick
Can you sing Harmony?: I don't think so, maybe?
Can you rap? Depending on the rap :O
List 3 of your favorite H!P Singers: KUSUMI KOHARU, Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa

I'm sorry I can't find the kanji to my name O~O
Back to top Go down
Elli
Generation 1 Member "OG's"
Generation 1 Member
Elli

PostSubject: Re: CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!-   CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!- EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Thank you meroko! You are definitely in Smile as soon as I have a full cast I'll message you with all the information you'll need!

I looked up how to write your name and there are two options:
枢木知恵子
枢木めろこ

Please let me know which one you'd like to use Smile if you can please let a friend or two know about the auditions~
Back to top Go down
Meroko
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Meroko

PostSubject: Re: CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!-   CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!- EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:04 pm

2nd one Very Happy

I like the 2nd one >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!-   CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!- Empty

Back to top Go down

CutiePitch Revolution Generation 1 -LAST GROUP AUDITIONS THAT I WILL POST HERE!!-
Page 1 of 1