Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!! Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!!   Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 pm

OK, so recently i've really gotten into Sunny Hill. I think the deserve WAY more attention than they get. From what I understand, they aren't very popular.

But her is their newest MV, It's been banned from Korean television. I really really love this song. The MV made me cry. Take a listen Sad

Back to top Go down
https://airashiirevival.4umer.com
mikuri
Generation 1.5 Member "The Ace"
Generation 1.5 Member
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!!   Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:25 am

I know, it made me cry too ;A;
And yeah they do need more attention, cause when you threw Midnight Circus I was like "OMGOMGOMG DREAM COME TRUE -fangasms-"
Back to top Go down
Akiko Minami
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Akiko Minami

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!!   Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:20 pm

wow, i really liked that song =D
and y is it banned from TV?? (yea,i know the MV's kinda disturbing for younger audiences, but its not like they dont have tat on TV)
Back to top Go down
Elli
Generation 1 Member "OG's"
Generation 1 Member
Elli

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!!   Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:57 pm

I love this song.

It was banned because it contained Denver too graphic for television. The needle filled with the blood coming out of the "monster's" head. Also the monster being shot with the tranquilizer gun plus his ear in the jar at the end implies that they had killed the monster at the end.

Too violent for a music video.

"I really wish the MV would be looked at as a whole not just categorized by a scenes."
Said the producers? I think. That's close to what they said.

This MV has a wonderful message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!!   Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Hill - "Pray" they really do need more attention!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airashii Project :: Members Area :: New things, or old things?-
Jump to: