Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~

Go down 
+5
Michi
mikuri
Corsica
Meroko
Sammi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ Empty
PostSubject: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 am

Since Amaya has left the dubbing world some things have changed. Below you will find the rules, updated lyrics, updated members in each song and updated deadlines. 1 new song has been added to this. The title as also been changed. I am still debating on if I should make this a concert or album release.

Rules, Lyrics, Mp3 Downloads, Deadline(s), and other song notes can be found below:

Quote :
01. Concert is planned to be finished by the end of October, early November.
02. We'd Like every member to sign-up
03. We need a person that can do video mixing for us, the type with the picture and a video playing. Please post below if you are interested for that spot.
04. There will be two sets of concerts, a Korean one and a Japanese one. Any of the Japanese groups are allowed to sing in the Japanese ones ONLY! The Korean group may ONLY sing in the Korean concert. If you are in a Korean group and a Japanese group you may be in both.
05. If you are in BOTH groups, You only need to record your lines ONCE for a song, but please post a DL link on both forums.
06. PRACTICE ALL SONGS IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM COMFORTABLY!!! listen to your lines, if you just mumble, especially on your SOLO lines, practice. Don't turn lines in that way, We will just tell you to re-record them.

Notes
[All]-Must participate in to be in the concert
[Shuffle]-Anyone can sign-up for this song

Here here is the Information for the Japanese concert:
カムバックのアルバム2011冬~愛らしいと情熱的な女の子のお祭り~
KANBAKKU no ARUBAMU 2011 fuyu~Airashii to Jounetsu teki na onna no ko no omatsuri~

Tracks:
01. Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~ All [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Ai Corsica Elli Meroko Michi mikuri Minuki Pikaru Rosetta
02. Sakura Mankai Shuffle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Ai Corsica Elli Michi mikuri Minuki Pikaru Rosetta
Note: Try to sing beautifully, with a nice sing-song voice that you all have :3
03. Shabondama All MP3 coming soon!!
Note: Try singing uniquely, have your own style and don't be afraid to play with your pronunciation!!
04. Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ All [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Ai Corsica Elli janjan Meroko Michi mikuri Minuki Pikaru Rosetta
Note: Try singing uniquely, have your own style and don't be afraid to play with your pronunciation!!
05. Genki+ All [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Note: If someone could record each harmony, and send it to me, that would be wonderful! It will help everyone to really nail this song. If someone is off with it, that harmony will sound horrible. So please someone send it in to me. Ai/Co/Da/ja/Me/Pik sing the main melody, Lu/Mic/Na sing lower then the main melody, El/Lu/mik/Miy/Nat sing a bit higher then the main melody, and Er/Min/Ro sing the highest Harmony help downloads!! - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
06. Koi no Dial 6700 Shuffle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Ai Corsica Elli janjan Michi mikuri Minuki Pikaru Rosetta
Note: for the harmony parts, Namii you sing lower and Rosetta you sing higher
07. Renai Revolution 21 Shuffle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
08. Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~ All [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
09. Onna ni Sachi Are! Shuffle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
10. Namidacchi All [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BOUNUS TRACK
11. Kono Chikyu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatteirundayo! / Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai (Medley) All MP3 coming soon!!!

-----------------------[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] updated, tentative With Chiiayu (lyrics may change)
-----------------------Deadline Warning 01: About 3 songs should be done by September 20, 2011, 12 weeks left
-----------------------Deadline Warning 02: About 5 songs should be done by October 18, 2011, 8 weeks left
-----------------------Deadline Warning 03: About 8 songs should be done by November 22, 2011, 4 weeks left
-----------------------FINAL Deadline Warning: About 11 songs should be done by December 20, 2011, 0 weeks left FINAL, ALL LINES DUE!!

You have 14 weeks to record 11 songs, Please get them all in.

FINAL DEADLINE IS ON DECEMBER 20, 2011 !!!!!!! GET YOUR LINES IN BY THEN!!! POST BELOW TO TURN LINES IN OR IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!!!!!!

picture representatives:
Ai - Sayashi Riho
Corsica - Yoshizawa Hitomi
Elli - Niigaki Risa
JanJan - Nakazawa Yuko
Meroko - Kusumi Koharu
Michi - Fujimoto Miki
mikuri - Sugaya Risako
Minuki - Goto Maki
Pikaru - Tokunaga Chinami
Rosetta - Takahashi Ai
Chiiayu -

Last edited by Sammi on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://airashiirevival.4umer.com
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:16 am

Jrocknpoppingirl<3 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is where all of my lines can be found. I can re-do any that you think might need to be, just let me know.

Sammi, did you get my message that I sent to you yesterday?

EVERYTHING AS BEEN UPDATED!!!! PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AND DL THE NEW LYRICS!!
Back to top Go down
Meroko
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Meroko

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:40 pm

SOme of the lines are hiding Sammi :O
Back to top Go down
Corsica
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Corsica

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:09 am

Does the star next to my name in the Telephone song mean that I sing the highest harmony?
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:33 am

Lowest please~

Rosetta gets the highest.
Back to top Go down
Corsica
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Corsica

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Thanks for clarifying!

I'll finally get time to record next week - red tape at school means that I won't get the recording room until next week - so expect to see some lines done soon.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Generation 1.5 Member "The Ace"
Generation 1.5 Member
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:53 pm

LINE INBOX~~ XD
Moonlight Night - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sakura Mankai - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shabondama - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ai no Sono - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Genki + - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Koi no Dial 6700 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Renai Revolution 21 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chokkan II - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Onna ni Sachi Are - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Namidacchi - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kono Chikyuu no & Kare to Issho ni - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by mikuri on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michi
Generation 1 Member "OG's"
Generation 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:46 am

Moonlight Night
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Genki +
Onna ni sachi are
Back to top Go down
ChiiAyu

ChiiAyu

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:25 pm

aaaw it's so sad i couldn't sign up for this! if you guys ever need a cover or whatever plz let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:39 am

Of course, You'll be the First I come to!
Back to top Go down
Meroko
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Meroko

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:04 am

Maybe ChiiAyu-chan can have my solos in Ai no Sono Touch My Heart? I don't know that song very well ;A; and I haven't had much time lately so it might be a bit messy if I do it. Or maybe you can recolor code it and give her some of my solos?
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Generation 1.5 Member
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Can I get the cc's for Shabondama and Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatteru/Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai??
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:26 pm

ChiiAyu wrote:
aaaw it's so sad i couldn't sign up for this! if you guys ever need a cover or whatever plz let me know Very Happy

Actually, I have lost Janjan's lines. If you want, you could cover her parts? Plus in Ai no Sono, I could give you some of Meroko's lines if you would also like! I can put you in Sakura mankai, Ai no Sono, Genki +, Chokkan 2, and namidachii.

Meroko wrote:
Maybe ChiiAyu-chan can have my solos in Ai no Sono Touch My Heart? I don't know that song very well ;A; and I haven't had much time lately so it might be a bit messy if I do it. Or maybe you can recolor code it and give her some of my solos?

Aww! THanks meroko! That's very sweet of you~ Smile

mikuri wrote:
Can I get the cc's for Shabondama and Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatteru/Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai??

Sure, They will be posted for you soon~
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:55 pm

lyrics updated.

here ya go Mikuri : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download to see all colours please!
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Generation 1.5 Member
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Thankies!! <3
Back to top Go down
Pikaru
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:41 am

Depending on how many I can get done before my voice dies again I might need an extension. 8D' I literally just got my voice back a few days ago, and have alot of dubbing for this project and others to catch up with, which means I have no idea if and when my voice will go again. Sorry!

EDIT- I'll be using this post for all of my lines. Here's some to start:

Moonlight Night: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sakura Mankai: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you need redos for whatever reason, let me know! <3
Back to top Go down
Elli
Generation 1 Member
Elli

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Here are most of my lines :3

I originally had all of my lines done but for Genki, namidacchii, and Kono Chikyuu my mic skipped >< has that happened to anyone before? I guess I had too much opened on my computer at once!
Back to top Go down
Corsica
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Corsica

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:08 pm

I'll get some songs done during Thanksgiving break, and I'll get the rest done in December.

I might need an extension until Dec 31st.
Back to top Go down
Michi
Generation 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:56 am

Sakura Mankai: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kono chikyuu: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kare to issho: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shabondama: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ai no sono: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Corsica
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Corsica

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:00 pm

All of my lines will be posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Yellow lines are finished and posted. Gray lines are forthcoming.

01 Moonlight Night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~
02 Sakura Mankai
03 Yuujou ~Kokoro no Busu ni wa Naranee!~
04 Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~
05 Genki+
06 Koi no Dial 6700
07 Renai Revolution 21
08 Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~
09 Onna ni Sachi Are!
10 Namidacchi
Back to top Go down
Pikaru
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:37 am

Extension please, I'm so sorry ><
Back to top Go down
Rosetta
Generation 1 Member
Rosetta

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Extention please. I wasn't able to record b/c it's finals week at my school and the dorms are 24/7 quiet hours
Back to top Go down
Corsica
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Corsica

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm

I would like an extension on both the Japanese and Korean concerts please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Comeback Album 2011 Winter ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1