Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert! Empty
PostSubject: Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert!   Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:15 am

While being finished mixing motto aishite hoshii no and trying to DL the live performance for it, I opened a site that unleashed a Trojan on me. All of my files will be lost but I am trying to save them at the moment. This will set me back considerably. Im sorry for the delay. I'm guessing I'll be set back about 2 weeks.

Good thing I have a phone with internet access !!
Back to top Go down
https://airashiirevival.4umer.com
Pikaru
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert!   Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:33 am

Oh dude, sorry. If you'd like help with audio mixing anything to make up for lost time, I'll be willing to. ^^
Back to top Go down
Meroko
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Meroko

PostSubject: Re: Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert!   Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:13 pm

;A; poor Sammi </3
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Generation 1.5 Member "The Ace"
Generation 1.5 Member
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert!   Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:54 pm

I can help with anything too XD
Cause suddenly my mixing changed from: Can't mix to save her life --> Mixes better than the average-joe 8D
Back to top Go down
Corsica
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Corsica

PostSubject: Re: Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert!   Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:18 am

Sad to hear. Good luck with fighting the virus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert!   Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert! Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that inconvenience sammi 001: virus alert!
Page 1 of 1