Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graduation Anouncement 001

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

Graduation Anouncement 001 Empty
PostSubject: Graduation Anouncement 001   Graduation Anouncement 001 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:14 am

Airashii!Project started back in July of 2009. We have seen may new members and many of them go. Since our start, We have released several singles and now currently have four groups. I love this project so much that when people leave it is very sad for me. Even if you aren't featured as the main singer you are still very important in this project and since there are so many girls within each group it is hard to choose who sings where. I hope most of you are okay with the way I colour-code lyrics. I appreciate everyone in this project and there isn't a person I want gone.

Since the first generation auditions opened we have seen a total of twenty-seven members with four generations. Everyone that have been in gen. 1, gen. 1.5, gen. 2, and our newest three members of generation three are very important to me. With now sixteen current members, we are losing one member that was our seventeenth member. Generation two member Janjan has decided to leave us.

Janjan requested four days ago to graduate from Airashii!Project. Although I cherished her as a member it is her decision and I would like to support her on it. Her last singles will be Airashii♥Girls' single six and Kirakira♪Musume's single two. Since her lines for the concert have already been completed she will also be featured in both of our collaboration concerts with Jounetsu!Project. Unfortunately, there will be no special single, album, or concert planned for this graduation since all of our groups have plenty of work at the moment and I feel the workload will be too much.

I hope that one day we will be able to work with you again Janjan. Thank you for being with us the amount of time that you were.

If any of you would like to say something below, please feel free to post what you would like.

You Project leader,
Sammi
Back to top Go down
https://airashiirevival.4umer.com
Jrocknpoppingirl<3
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Jrocknpoppingirl<3

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement 001   Graduation Anouncement 001 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this project. Everyone here is absolutely amazingly nice and talented. It's been fun and I hope to continue to work with some of you in other groups. Good bye, everybody. Keep singing amazingly. Smile I will always support Airashii!Project.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jrocknpoppingirl
Meroko
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Meroko

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement 001   Graduation Anouncement 001 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 pm

;A; JanJan -shuffles over- ;A; uuuunguuuu~ -hugs-
Back to top Go down
Minuki
Generation 1 Member "OG's"
Generation 1 Member
Minuki

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement 001   Graduation Anouncement 001 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 pm

JanJan, thank you for being so loyal to the project for the time you were here. Whatever reason you decided to leave, I wish you good luck with everything in the future. ^^

Also, Sammi, you do a lovely job at color-coding, I really like that you make it as fair as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://merriberri.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Anouncement 001   Graduation Anouncement 001 Empty

Back to top Go down

Graduation Anouncement 001
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airashii Project :: News and What Not :: News-
Jump to: