Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Record and Turn in Lines*in case you need it*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

How to Record and Turn in Lines*in case you need it* Empty
PostSubject: How to Record and Turn in Lines*in case you need it*   How to Record and Turn in Lines*in case you need it* EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:14 am

To Record:

Use an audio program like Audacity, which is the program I use, or anything else you might have on your computer. Record yourself singing, in time with the song, the lines you were assigned. Be sure that there is as little background noise as possible, (Have the volume on your speakers turned down low or use headphones, or you can get a noise reducing mic, which is what I use.) When you are done recording your lines and are happy with them, export them.

To Turn in Lines:
upload the exported file to sites like,Mediafire,Box,Sendspace, or Megaupload, then post the link to the lines under the proper forum (The single forum that you as singing for). The best format to turn lines in with is .wav or.MP3

Topping out:
Topping out is when your audio file is WAYYYY to loud. It makes it difficult for me to mix, it makes you clash, and it is generally not good.
PLEASE do not top out!!! Put that mic a good 5 or so inches away from your mouth please :3
Back to top Go down
https://airashiirevival.4umer.com
Meroko
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Meroko

How to Record and Turn in Lines*in case you need it* Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Record and Turn in Lines*in case you need it*   How to Record and Turn in Lines*in case you need it* EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:43 am

Awww Very Happy I remember when I asked you about this when I first joined Memories~ <3
Back to top Go down

How to Record and Turn in Lines*in case you need it*
Page 1 of 1