Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opinion Thread 001: Gradutions within dubbing groups/ Egg type members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

Opinion Thread 001: Gradutions within dubbing groups/ Egg type members Empty
PostSubject: Opinion Thread 001: Gradutions within dubbing groups/ Egg type members   Opinion Thread 001: Gradutions within dubbing groups/ Egg type members EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Opinion thread 001: Where I suggest and ask questions and you tell me or opinions... or just yell at me.

I wanted to ask you all; how do you think Graduations should be handled withing dubbing groups?
Do you think the leader has a Tsunku-like position and can tell people that they will be graduating at the end of______ and we will do _____ (Like have a mini concert or dedicate a song to you) type thing?
Do you think that I, as the leader, have a right to tell people it is time to graduate?
Do you think there should even be graduation of members, or no?

I'm thinking of next year, or towards December; after the concerts are finished of graduating some people. I'm also thinking of bringing in some egg members (Maybe to a new forum, not this one since the activities will be different) that will act as covers or back-up/chorus singers in some songs; Maybe even release a few "Indie" Singles. I'm thinking if when people leave this project those said egg members can be added to groups. Do you think this is a good idea? Why or why not? If sooooo, what do you think the group should be called?

I haven't though of you yet...
Back to top Go down
https://airashiirevival.4umer.com
Meroko
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Meroko

PostSubject: Re: Opinion Thread 001: Gradutions within dubbing groups/ Egg type members   Opinion Thread 001: Gradutions within dubbing groups/ Egg type members EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Ummm I don't think just randomly graduating people is a good idea Sad Because I for one AM STAYING HERE FOREVER <3 you're stuck with me <3 eeheee

I do think, however, that if someone is being REALLY rude or divaey or never comes on or doesn't sign up for ANY singles or doesn't turn in lines, then they should be graduated.

If someone graduates on their will I think that if they want they should get a small graduation concert
Back to top Go down
Minuki
Generation 1 Member "OG's"
Generation 1 Member
Minuki

PostSubject: Re: Opinion Thread 001: Gradutions within dubbing groups/ Egg type members   Opinion Thread 001: Gradutions within dubbing groups/ Egg type members EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:31 pm

The thing is, dubbing is a lot different than the real thing. Even if you're a dubber you still have time to do other things in your life so there isn't really a need to MAKE people graduate. Dubbing is just something that's done for fun, so people can do it for as long or as little as they want.

If someone wants to/has to graduate though, probably a solo or something would be nice but idk about a whole concert.
Back to top Go down
http://merriberri.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion Thread 001: Gradutions within dubbing groups/ Egg type members   Opinion Thread 001: Gradutions within dubbing groups/ Egg type members Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinion Thread 001: Gradutions within dubbing groups/ Egg type members
Page 1 of 1