Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minuki here~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minuki
Generation 1 Member "OG's"
Generation 1 Member
Minuki

Minuki here~! Empty
PostSubject: Minuki here~!   Minuki here~! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:15 am

Most of you already know me, but I'm Meredith, most call me Merri and I'm known around the dubbing world as Minuki (or Kuchinashi in Hana Project). I guess I was considered the sub-leader here for a little bit but I don't know the deal with that anymore. xDD

I've been dubbing sinceee 2009, which isn't as long as others but it seems like a long time for me. I've learned a lot in the process and I still have a lot more to learn, but I'm loving all of it. I haven't been motivated to do much solo work lately, LOL but beforehand I would dub mostly MoMusu songs. And um, this, being my pride and joy. I began a project for an f(x) dedication album by the name Derivative (thanks Izzy!), but I'm going to change the tracklist a little bit now that they've come out with new songs (that are easier to sing hahaha /shot). Once I edit the existing videos, I'll link it to whoever wants to see!

If I do anything new besides that anytime soon, it'll be duets with my best friend Izzy or b2stly here~! We have plans to do a few Kpop songs, and we've previously covered Beautiful Hangover by Big Bang.

My music tasted are pretty broad, I especially like Morning Musume, f(x), 2NE1, SNSD, echostream, Big Bang, Lady Gaga, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Evanescence, Skillet, and a crapload of others. Singing is a really huge part of my life, but besides that, I cosplay, dance, as of late act in school musicals, draw if I feel like it, and play video games. Persona 3 and 4 are my absolute favorites.

tl;dr HI I AM MERRI AND I DO STUFF.
Back to top Go down
http://merriberri.tumblr.com
b2stly
Generation 3 Member
Generation 3 Member
b2stly

Minuki here~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minuki here~!   Minuki here~! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:35 am

IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU ^____^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/b2stly6
Minuki
Generation 1 Member "OG's"
Generation 1 Member
Minuki

Minuki here~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minuki here~!   Minuki here~! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:49 pm

HAJIMEMASHITE IZZY CHAN ^_________________________________________________________________^
Back to top Go down
http://merriberri.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Minuki here~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minuki here~!   Minuki here~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Minuki here~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airashii Project :: Members Area :: Introduce yourself to us :p-
Jump to: