Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Junjoukaren - new project and need auditioners!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elli
Generation 1 Member "OG's"
Generation 1 Member
Elli

Junjoukaren - new project and need auditioners! Empty
PostSubject: Junjoukaren - new project and need auditioners!   Junjoukaren - new project and need auditioners! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 pm

I just started a dubbing group called, Junjoukaren, I need auditioners! you may post here or on youtube if you are interested. You don't need to audition since I have heard you all before! I love you

So far, the only group under this “Project” Is called “JINX” which covers Morning Musume. This group does NOT have custom color coded lyrics, we will be using lyrics from project hello, if there is anything that needs to be fixed in those lyrics, I will upload a doc. File for you girls!

So that means each of us will have assigned parts!! So please fill out this form below in a comment! If you don’t, you audition will not be accepted.

Youtube Username:
Stage Name:
Auditioning for:
Members you’d be okay with having:
Members you do NOT WANT:
Can you Rap?:
Can you sing Harmony?:
There is a forum, will you visit often?:
How often can your turn in lines?:
Can you stay commited to this group if possible?:
Who is your favorite momusu member?:

Here is the availible cast at the moment:
Yoshizawa Hitomi + Junjun -
Takahashi Ai -
Niigaki Risa – Elli (me, minimomodubs)
Fujimoto Miki + Linlin -
Kamei Eri -
Michishige Sayumi -
Tanaka Reina -
Kusumi Koharu -
Mitsui Aika –

Eventually when we get to in. Fukumura, Ikuta, Sayashi, and Suzuki will also be added to the cast. When a member graduates, they will leave the group. For example, when we get to Kimagure Princess, that will be the last single for the person doing Kusumi’s parts. After that single she will be out of the group.

If you leave the group, you may re-audition for the next generation or a new group that is being added!!

Singles:
We will work with our singles generally how morning musume does. So there will be an A-side and a B-side to each single. Our singles will be covered as if it were one of theirs so we will be singing the B-side for their actually single and moving in order our first single up, singing both songs in each of their singles. The only exception for this will be of course that if the B-side doesn’t make into a good instrumental, we will pick a different song, with the same song for it. for example, say we will be singing their single Pepper Keibu, Romance makes into a HORRIBLE instrumental so we pick a different song to sing instead of Romance. Each single should be finished in about 3 weeks. We are starting on their 33rd Single “Kanashimi Twilight” You MUST PARTICIPATE IN ANY SONG YOUR MEMBER IS IN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT!!!! Pick your auditioning member wisely!

Here are the plans for the singles up to the graduation of Kamei, Junjun, and Linlin, please take a look:

Single 1
01. Kanashimi Twilight 02. Hand Made City
Single 2:
01. Onna ni Sachi Are 02. Please! Jiyuu no Tobira

Single 3:
01. Mikan 02. Bon kyu! Bon kyu! Bomb Girl

Single 4:
01. Resonant Blue 02. Sono Bamen de Bibiccha Ikenai jan!

Single 5:
01. Pepper Keibu 02. Sexy Boy ~Morning Musume 2009 Short Ver.~

Single 6:
01. Naichau Kamo 02. Yowamushi

Single 7:
01. Shouganai Yume Oibito 02. 3, 2, 1 BREAKIN' OUT!

Single 8:
01. Nanchatte Renai 02. Aki Urara 03. Subete wa Ai no Chikara

Single 9:
01. Kimagure Princess 02. Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun

Single 10:
01. Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game 02. Aisaresugiru Koto wa Nai no yo

If you have ANY questions you may PM me, or Email me at: Junjoukarendubs @ yahoo . com
Back to top Go down
Rosetta
Generation 1 Member "OG's"
Generation 1 Member
Rosetta

Junjoukaren - new project and need auditioners! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junjoukaren - new project and need auditioners!   Junjoukaren - new project and need auditioners! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:32 am

SO auditioning:

Youtube Username: RosettaChan
Stage Name: Rosetta
Auditioning for: Takahashi Ai
Members you’d be okay with having: Niigaki Risa, Yoshizawa/Jun, Fujimoto/Lin
Members you do NOT WANT: Tanaka, Aika, Koharu, Michishige
Can you Rap?: Not really 100% sure if I can ^^;
Can you sing Harmony?: Yes. Harmonies are my life
There is a forum, will you visit often?: Mhm ^^
How often can your turn in lines?: Depends on how annoyed I am with my hallmates, which is most of the time
Can you stay commited to this group if possible?: Yes
Who is your favorite momusu member?: Takahashi Ai
Back to top Go down

Junjoukaren - new project and need auditioners!
Page 1 of 1