Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!

Go down 
+2
Rosetta
Sammi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!   Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:11 am

So I got a message from Amaya this morning letting me know that her life is just too complicated at the moment and she has no free time. She then went on to explain that she is leaving the dubbing world and along with it she is closing her project. With this she is discontinue-ing her part in the concert she left it up to me with what to do.

Here is what is happening then. I'm recoding the lyrics and you will have your same lines but with even more added to it. I'm taking out all the J!P members parts. the J!P song, Yuujou ~Kokoro no Busu ni wa Naranee!~, is being cancelled and it will be replaced with Shabondama, which everyone must be in. Both concerts will be recoded.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience of this all. Please don't be mad, are you all okay with this?
Back to top Go down
https://airashiirevival.4umer.com
Rosetta
Generation 1 Member "OG's"
Generation 1 Member
Rosetta

Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!   Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:40 am

Hun, it's okay it happens ^^
Back to top Go down
Meroko
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Meroko

PostSubject: Re: Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!   Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Yay Shabondama!

Poor Amaya though ;A; and the members that were in the project </3
Back to top Go down
Pikaru
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member

PostSubject: Re: Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!   Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Awe, that's kinda sad D8 But no worries yupyup!

We should include a little MC thing for her, since she's leaving the dubbing world and will surely be missed. It'll probably make her happy too ^^
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!   Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:32 am

How do you girls feel about an eleventh song for the Japanese concert? A special maybe something like an encores dedicated to J!P?
I'm thinking of adding  kono Chikyu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatteirundayo! / Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai as an eleventh track! The songs combined like in the music video.

What do you think? As another mandatory song?

The deadling for both concerts will of course, change. At Least another month and a half will be added
Back to top Go down
https://airashiirevival.4umer.com
Meroko
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Meroko

PostSubject: Re: Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!   Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:07 am

YES YES YES YES 100000000X YES!!!
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Generation 1.5 Member "The Ace"
Generation 1.5 Member
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!   Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:27 am

OMG YES FOR THE SONGS!! (THOUGH I ALREADY DID SOME OF MY LINES, BUT THEN I'LL JUST SING THE SOLOS)

AND NUUUUUUUU AMAYA ;A; She was awesome and she meant a LOT to some people I know, so let's see how this goes... ;A;
Back to top Go down
Corsica
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Corsica

PostSubject: Re: Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!   Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:53 am

I already recorded Onna ni Sachi Are, so please give me additional lines in other songs other than Onna.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Corsica
Generation 2 Member
Generation 2 Member
Corsica

PostSubject: Re: Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!   Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 am

And I still want to be Yossie in the concert! (I was Yossie for Amaya's group.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!   Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that Inconvience Sammi 002: Concert changes and Amaya's Depart! PLEASE READ!!!
Page 1 of 1