Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opinion Thread 002: Kakushigei!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

Opinion Thread 002: Kakushigei!! Empty
PostSubject: Opinion Thread 002: Kakushigei!!   Opinion Thread 002: Kakushigei!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 am

Hello!

I've started a new group called "Kakushigei". These girls are part of Airashii!Project, but not an official member of any of the current groups under Airashii!Project. Kakushigei is the equivalent to Hello Project's Egg members.

As a Kakushigei Member, They will act as a Cover for any of the Japanese groups under Airashii!Project, you may also do backups for any of their singles, such as chorus work or other background singing. Kakushigei will also release Indie singles and will start of with an Album. Kakushigei members also have the chance, like H!P eggs to become members of A!P and join one of their groups!! -or, they may even form their own group within A!P!!

Kakushigei Members may graduate after time, Either to Join A!P (In a new group or join a current group) or leave the project entirely (Which won't happen often and if does, will only happen to a few because they just don't work out.)

If you girls know ANYONE that would like to join PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask them to send me an audition on youtube!!!
Back to top Go down
https://airashiirevival.4umer.com

Opinion Thread 002: Kakushigei!!
Page 1 of 1