Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
b2stly
Generation 3 Member
Generation 3 Member
b2stly

Hello there! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello there! :D   Hello there! :D EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Hello everyone! My name is b2stly on here, but you can call me Izzy!

I'm a new member to Airashii Project though I am not completely new to it. I actually intended to join during Gen 2 and managed to miss auditions. Ever since then though, Minuki has showed me singles and kept me up to date on what was going on within Airashii, so I know more than you think i do! /CREEPY OVO

It's thanks to Minuki, my best friend, that I am now a part of Kira Kira Musume. <: I'm not Korean, I'm actually Peruvian, but have been working loads on my Korean pronunciation, enough that Korean friends tell me I sound almost native Very Happy It's pretty cool C: I'm not completely new to dubbing either, and have previously dubbed Daesung's Cotton Candy, U-Kiss's 0330 & B2ST's Breath, albeit kinda fast and messily |D

That being said, my interests include kpop, drawing, video games, internet, anime, and jpop, like Hello!Project. c: Although they...kinda get more vast than that |D

My favorite kpop groups are too many to count B2ST, 2PM, Infinite, MBLAQ, Big Bang for males and 2NE1, f(x), T-ara, 4Minute & Secret for females. Though if you really want to know everything I listen to, there's a list. XD

My favorite jpop/rock artists are Morning Musume, Ken Hirai, Radwimps, UVERworld, T.M Revolution and a few more I can't remember xD;

Ummm. I don't know what else to say 8D; But I'm very glad to be a part of Airashii and look forward to meeting everyone!

my tumblr.
my youtube
my deviantART! I draw too =u=

MSN: so.zetta.slow@live.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/b2stly6

Hello there! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airashii Project :: Members Area :: Introduce yourself to us :p-
Jump to: