Airashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the revival of the greatest group EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News Update 001: Chat Box Added

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Admin
Sammi

News Update 001: Chat Box Added Empty
PostSubject: News Update 001: Chat Box Added   News Update 001: Chat Box Added EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 am

Hello everyone! I've added a chat-box to the bottom of the home-page~ (Basically like instant messaging)

You can join the Chat-box by clicking the "Log in" Button on the top right-hand corner of the Chat-box. You do not have to join the Chat-box but please do so if you want!

I do have a condition though...

No fighting, if you do not agree with someone on something, you are in-titled to your opinion but, no need to fight about it. We are all here to have fun, there is no need to have bad blood. If a fight does break-out, members involved will be banned from the chat-box. If it continues elsewhere members involved will be banned from the forum and thus kicked out of Airashii Project. If you notice someone being mean or aggressive in the chatbox, please PM me to inform me.

This is all just in case :3 I hope none of that actually happens! I have seen fighting on other forums and it's ridiculous drama the should be saved for Real Life :3
Back to top Go down
https://airashiirevival.4umer.com

News Update 001: Chat Box Added
Page 1 of 1